Driving licence examinations C / D
You must undergo a (medical) driving licence examination to assess whether you can safely participate in traffic. In the case of professional drivers, we have to pay extra attention to a number of things, such as hearing and eyesight.
A driving licence check takes 15 minutes.
- for anyone wishing to obtain a new C (truck) or D (bus) driving licence, or to renew their current C, D or E driving licence
- or who is applying for a (B)E driving licence (driving with trailer). A C, D and E licences must be renewed every 5 years.
- If you are between 17 and 70 years old, you can make an appointment at MediWerk.
Driver’s licence examinations can be scheduled at our MediWerk locations: Den Helder, Hoofddorp and Schiedam.
What do you need to bring?
- Examination report/health certificate from the CBR (for sale at www.cbr.nl)
- Your medicines (if applicable)
- Glasses and/or lenses (including liquid)
- In case of a taxi pass inspection: KIWA medical certificate (www.kiwaregister.nl)
You should report a changed health condition to the CBR. You must first purchase an examination report/health certificate from the CBR. Please fill it out and take it with you to the medical examination. The medical doctor will note down his findings in this document. The CBR will then decide whether you are still allowed to drive.
Not sure if you should have an examination? Then please contact us. We will be pleased to advise you without any obligation.
Use the application form to make an appointment for a driving licence examination. If you prefer to make an appointment by phone, you can do so from Monday to Friday during office hours (08.00 – 17.30).